August 31, 2009

It's all about me

I noticed that the direction of this blog has changed a little since its inception. At first, it was more about life in general with a healthy dose of my outdoor activities tossed in. Now, it's all about my outdoor activities. All about me. I think I'll try and change that at least a little. See, I don't know how many people read my words, but those that do probably have almost as much interest in what is going on in other aspects of my life as they have in the biking and trying not to drown aspects.

So I'm gonna get a little crazy and expand the topics here. If for no other reason I'll have more to write about. And I'll start later this week. Because this is all about me one more time!

Without further adieu, I'd like to introduce my new ride. I don't name my bikes like a lot of people, but I guarantee if I did my names would offend at least a few of you peeps that spend 30 seconds or so here. Details: 1965 Schwinn Racer with 2-speed Bendix automatic hub. Fly. I am going to do my best to document some of the work I do. Might be interesting if you are into that sort of stuff...




No comments: