March 27, 2009

El Pato

I was reading the news the other day and happened upon the "Entertainment" section." As a general rule I really couldn't care less about celebrities of any kind, unless they use their worship from others to make the world a better place and they can conduct themselves with dignity. Anyhoo, the story was about Beyonce Knowles of music fame and how she took on an alternative identity when she was on stage. She called herself Sascha Fierce.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

These fucking people. Seriously.

But then I thought that there could be some merit to this for me when riding, specifically climbing. From this point forward, whenever I am climbing on the road bike I want to be known as:

El Pato, The Duck.

Face it, when it comes to climbers the Spanish generally outclass the rest and I could use a little extra help since I've managed to, shall we say, bulk up.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: